Coastal Property owner’s face various exposures needing several different forms of insurance. With the Coastal Property Program you can consolidate these coverages into one Package policy.
Coastal Property Insurance
As an owner of a coastal property, you have special insurance needs and insuring your home can be confusing– partly because it may differ in what defines it as a “coastal” property.
Our Program offers both Property and Casualty Coverage in one Package, including the following :
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Self-Storage Warehouses-- Lessor's Risk
- Apartments, Condominiums and Clubhouses (less than 5 stories in Florida)
- Distribution Warehouses-- General Lessor's Risk and Wholesale Storage (if non-perishable)
- Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Long-Term Care Facilities
- Church and Religious Institutions
- Schools-- Public, Private and Charter
Optional coverage enhancements may include the following, Completed and Signed ACORD Applications. Additional supplemental applications may be necessary. 5-Year Currently Valued Carrier Loss Runs. Full COPE information, including roof age & replacement date. Details on any losses over $10,000 (if any). Helpful, but not required, Details on opportunity, expiring / target pricing and deductibles and is the incumbent offering a renewal?