Coastal property owners face various exposures needing several different forms of insurance. With the Coastal Property Program, coverages can be consolidated into one package policy.
Coastal Property Insurance
Our Coastal Property Insurance Program offers coastal property and casualty insurance coverage in one package. Coverage enhancements can include Deductible Buy-Down for Wind/Hail, Commercial Terrorism (Not TRIA), Cargo and Storage, and Active Assailant insurance.
WealthGuard's Coastal Property Insurance Program offers coverage for coastal commercial property, as well as coastal homes in some cases.
WealthGuard can offer coastal property coverage for eligible occupancies (listed below) on single state schedules in TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA and MD.
Target occupancies include the following:
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Self-Storage Warehouses - Lessor's Risk
- Apartments, Condominiums and Clubhouses (less than 5 stories in Florida)
- Distribution Warehouses - General Lessor's Risk and Wholesale Storage (if non-perishable)
- Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Long-Term Care Facilities
- Church and Religious Institutions
- Schools - Public, Private and Charter
- TIV up to $7,500,000
- Single Family Homes up to $750,000
To learn more about the WealthGuard Coastal Property Insurance Program and application requirements, please contact WealthGuard below.