Contractors General Liability
General contractor insurance or general liability insurance for independent contractors helps to protect contractors in the event of bodily injury and property claims.
Contractors General Liability Insurance
WealthGuard Contractors General Liability Insurance offers coverage for the small general contractor and artisan performing either commercial or residential work. Our most successful niche is the general contractor who subcontracts out the majority of work, including paper contractors.
WealthGuard Contractors General Liability Insurance offers coverage for the following types of activities:
- New residential up to 25 single family homes per development
- No limitation on work subcontracted out
- General contractors minimum premium: $1,500
- Artisan contractor minimum premium: $750
- Limits up to $1M/$2M
- New ventures and gaps in coverage considered
- General contractors with annual receipts under $15M and project values under $3M
- Artisans with 15 or fewer employees
- New ventures, new construction and remodelers are all eligible
- New construction eligible (both for general contractor and artisan)
For more information about Contractors General Liability Insurance, contact WealthGuard below.